The Dual EnvVCA is a two-channel analog linear envelope generator with two fully independent low-noise exponential VCAs. With time ranges from 30 minutes to 8kHz, it can be used as an LFO, slew limiter, ASR/ADSR complex EG, audio-rate oscillator, stereo audio/CV VCA, envelope follower, sidechain processor, and general utility module. The outputs can be attenuated, inverted, and offset without disrupting the VCA, making it a versatile modulation source.
- Versatile linear envelope generator/LFO
- Low-noise, low-distortion, DC-coupled exponential VCAs
- 100% analog
- Sliders and Range switches control Rise and Fall times from ~1.25ms to ~5 min.
- Time CV jack extends time range: ~125µs (8kHz) to ~30 min.
- Independent attenuverters for Rise and Fall time
- Blue/Red LEDs indicate strength and polarity
- Cycle buttons for looping envelopes (LFO)
- Trigger input jacks fire a one-shot envelope
- Cycle gate input jack toggles cycling for both channels
- EOR/F (End of Rise/Fall) gate outputs can be used to chain and sequence events
- Env Level and Offset knobs scale and shift Env Out without changing VCA volume
- Audio In and Out jacks for passing audio or CV through the VCA
- VCA CV inputs to use VCAs independently from the envelopes:
- VCA gain internally connected to envelope output when VCA CV jack is left unpatched
- Follow input jacks allow for slew limiting, sustain (ASR), and exotic filtering effects
- Re-trig jumpers allow for re-triggering during rise phase
- Width: 16hp
- Depth: 24mm
- Power: +156mA / -131mA