Row Power is a clean, regulated, and protected power solution for eurorack systems. Row Power 35 provides 35W of power, suited for any typical eurorack row (84HP to 168HP). Simply plug a universal power supply (laptop style) into either of the barrel plugs on the 4HP panel. Connect your modules via flying-bus cables or the Bus Stick. Daisy-chain multiple Row Powers to use a single power brick for multiple rows (typically 3-5 rows per power brick). Each row will be independently regulated and protected for ultra-low cross-talk between rows. Rows can also be hot-swapped (plugged/unplugged without powering the whole system down).
- Two power jacks for daisy-chaining multiple ROW POWERS: a common laptop-style power brick could power 3-5 rows (typical)
- On/off switch cuts power without interrupting the daisy-chain
- ROW POWER 35 provides more than enough power for a 84HP or 104HP row of modules.
- Ultra-clean: Each rail is separately regulated with high-grade components
- Runs cool: ROW POWER is efficient so it won’t heat up your system. Electronics like to chill!
- Skiff-friendly: only 27mm (1.1″) with power connectors installed.
- CV/Gate headers for expansion
Power Output: +12V @ 1.4A, -12V @ 1.25A, +5V @ 1.0A
Powered by laptop-style DC power supply: 2.1mm barrel, positive center, 15V-20V.