Rob Hordijk’s latest revision of the classic Benjolin. The core of the Benjolin continues to be two oscillators, the rungler (stepped CV generator), and a multimode filter.
This latest revision adds:
- Reworked oscillator and filter sections
- All levels are adjusted to eurorack standards
- Two different steps modes (8/16 and 127)
- Double and single clock rate
- Externally clockable
- External filter input with blend control
- Support for the Turing Machine expanders (with Tom’s permission)
More info and manual coming soon!