The mmMidi is a simple & compact MIDI to CV interface for your Eurorack synthesiser. It translates both MIDI clock and 2 Channels of MIDI note, velocity and gate information to corresponding voltage control signals. The mmMidi is quick to set up and requires minimal configuration.
- Dual channel conversion of MIDI note, velocity and gate signals.
- Convert MIDI clock signals out into modular signals to sync Pam etc.
- Setup & configure in under a minute.
- Includes TRS-DIN (Type B) adapter for DIN MIDI cable connection.
- Easy firmware update via SYSEX upload.
- Optional mmT expander maps keys presses to 8 gate/trigger outputs
- Skiff friendly with reverse power protection.
Width: 4 hp
Depth: 38 mm
Power: +12V 30ma / -12V 0ma