Pamela’s NEW Workout’ is a compact programmable clocked modulation source for your Eurorack modular synthesiser system. It provides 8 highly editable outputs producing various control voltage signals correlated and synced to a BPM based master clock.
- BPM based clock with tempo rates 10-300BPM.
- 8 Clocked voltage outputs each with independent adjustable;
- Clock divisors and multipliers from /512 to x48 including various non integer factors.
- Gated, Triangle, Sine, Envelope & random base waveforms.
- Wavefgoogleorm level and pulse width / skewing.
- Phase, Delay and delay division (for complex swing)
- Euclidean and random step skipping with beat based looping for rhythm creation
- All output parameters assignable to x2 CV inputs with individual software offset, attenuation and monitoring.
- Per output and group saving and loading to 200 banks.
- Voltage and direct control of clock stop/start, reset and rate..
- Sync to an external clock input at 48 to 1 PPQN.
- Realtime intuitive user interface with high resolution LED display.
- Provides dedicated DIN Sync and MIDI clock output via optional expander(s).
- Easy firmware upgrades via USB port.
- Unlikely to actually improve aerobic fitness.
Width: 8 hp
Depth: 32 mm
Power: +12V 50mA / -12v 0.5mA