ADS-7 is an analog drum synthesizer inspired by the drum machines/synthesizers of the 70s-80s with a built-in 32-step sequencer and MIDI control.
It has 65 controls, 4 switches and 27 buttons with which you can have a wide control over the sound parameters, sequencer and MIDI. It has individual audio outputs and individual trigger inputs for each of the seven sounds.
Assembled in Moscow/Russia using discrete components and OTA chips.
- Fully analog, through-hole components;
- 7 individual sound channels: BD, Clap, OH/CH (choking on/off function), 3 separate Generators (GEN) with Band-pass and Low-pass filter options;
- 65 knobs/controls for different sound shaping options: from standard noise to metallic tones;
- 16/32 step analog sequencer;
- Ability to clock external gear with the sequencer;
- Up to 32 steps preset loading/saving slots;
- 3.5 mm individual triggers;
- Stereo/individual 6.3 mm outputs for each sound plus 1 trigger out;
- Dimensions: L330xW250xH140 mm;
- Weight: 3.5 kg (without power supply);
- 15 VAC 220v power supply (included).
Midi In/Midi Out