Percall is a percussive oriented module that will shape four different sound sources into percussive sounds.
Percall has four VCAs with dedicated decay envelopes and a mixer, so you can prepare a percussion submix. Added strength input will provide extra dynamics to the sounds!
To round up the module, audio inputs are normaled from one to two and from three to four, spicing them up with choke control. This allow to create open and closed Hats or kind of side-chained baselines with your kick
- Four VCAs with dedicated decay envelope.
- CV control over envelope decays.
- Individual outputs for each envelope
- Volume control per channel and normalled Mix out.
- Strength input affecting all four channels.
- Audio Input 1 normaled to Input 2. Audio input 3 normaled to input 4.
- Choke controls, binding Channel one with two and three with four.
Power: +12V: 80mA, -12V: 60mA