Injectr is a fully-equipped electric guitar and bass interface for eurorack synthesizers. The module features an overdrive-capable preamp, versatile amp simulator, and control voltage extractors designed to inject stringed instrument signals directly into the modular environment.
The BALANCE parameter is essentially an equal-power crossfader which simultaneously and inversely affects the gain of the Left and Right channels. When a stereo signal is connected to the module’s inputs, this parameter functions like a Pan control, shifting the stereo image Left and Right. When two mono signals are connected to the module’s inputs and the OUT L+R mono output is used, this parameter functions like a volume crossfader with no perceivable level drop in the center.
- High-impedance input for electric instruments
- Preamp drive circuit with germanium diodes
- Amp simulator with analog tone shaping controls
- Envelope follower and gate voltage extractors
- Dedicated eurorack-level FX loop
- Eurorack and line-level audio outputs
Power: +38mA, -30mA