INTRFX facilitates effects processing between eurorack, guitar pedals and electronic instruments.
- 3 channels of send & return level conversion
- Per-channel selection of eurorack thru pedals or instrument thru eurorack
- FX blend control with CV input
- Capable of FX feedback and linear VCA functionality
- Small tabletop form-factor
Want to connect outboard gear to your eurorack synthesizer without taking up valuable HP in your case? INTRFX allows eurorack-level signals to be processed with pedals and/or outboard effects, and also allows line-level instruments to be processed with eurorack modules. Each of its three channels has an Interchange Switch to swap this mode, as well as an FX Blend parameter which can be controlled via CV. And because of its compact physical design, the INTRFX can be placed almost anywhere and connected to eurorack systems with 3.5 mm patch cables rather than bulkier 1/4-inch cables.
Feedback effects can be achieved by switching into the “wrong” mode, sending the FX return back into the FX send, while still allowing for dry signal blend and modulation. Channels can also be patched into one another and toggled between modes for experimental routing. Conveniently, each channel can operate as a reversed linear VCA for both audio and DC signals when no effects are used.
Whether you’re patching eurorack through classic guitar pedals or running a drum machine through your gnarliest modules, INTRFX makes these connections easy and flexible.
- 6 x 1/4-inch line-level jacks
- 6 x 3.5 mm euro-level jacks
- 3 x 3.5 mm control voltage inputs (10 Vpp)
- Power: 9 VDC, 75 mA, 2.1 mm (negative center)
- Dimensions: 3.75 in x 3.75 in x 2.5 in
- Weight: 11.5 oz (330 g)