- Passive 1 to 2 splitter or 2 to 1 mixer
- Adjustable balance control
- Also works as signal attenuator
- Suitable for audio & CV
- Includes 3-inch patch cable
Whether you are mixing control voltage signals for more interesting modulations or just copying an audio signal for parallel processing, SPLIX is a handy addition to your arsenal of eurorack tools.
Functioning as either a mixer or splitter, its small lightweight form-factor means it can fit nearly anywhere without weighing down your patch. The thumb-wheel controls the crossfader balance of two inputs, or the level ratio between two outputs. SPLIX also functions as a passive inline attenuator when using only one input and one output.
*Some level drop is expected due to passive design.
- 3.5 mm TS (mono/unbalanced)
- Power: None (passive)
- Molded ABS plastic housing
- Dimensions: 1.75 in x 1.5 in x 0.4 in
- Weight: 0.2 oz (5.7 g)