Krait is flexible 3-channel modulation source for eurorack system. Each channel can be either a Knob Recorder, LFO or loopable Random Generator. The module is designed to be in solid sync with your beats, so in order to work, Krait should receive steady external clock pulse. However, LFO will work without clock. All settings and waveforms will be autosaved and reloaded after power off.
Knob Recorder: Can record pot turns, up to 8 bars loops possible.
Lfo: Tap tempo LFO with morphable waveforms and phase offset. Sync it to your beats.
Random Generator: Syncable random with portamento and possibility to freeze and loop 16 steps.
- 3 separate modulation sources in 6 hp
- knob recorder with special gate recording function
- tap tempo lfo with morphing waveforms & amplitude regulation
- loopable random generator with slew
- reloads everything after power off
- cv mixer for channels 1 and 3
- syncable with external clock
- Width: 6hp
- Depth: 42mm
- Power: +70mA / -12mA