Module A-126-2 is a fully analog frequency shifter for audio signals. A frequency shifter is an audio processing unit that shifts each frequency of the incoming audio signal by the same frequency.
- An envelope follower is used to derive an envelope signal from the audio signal.
- The up and down outputs are internally connected to the inputs of a voltage controlled crossfader.
- The module is fully DC coupled so that even very low frequency shifts are possible (with external quadrature VCO)
- The module is complete built in thru-hole technique (including the dome filter), no smt.
- Because of the 100% analog circuitry the module requires a few minutes heat-up time until all parameters are stable