LMK4+ is our most powerful MIDI master keyboard with 8 split zones, 128 memories and a lot of free programmable controllers (2 wheels, 2 sliders, one rotary potentiometer, 2 footcontrol connectors, 2 footswitch connectors, after touch). LMK4+ meets all conditions one would expect from a high-end master keyboard.
The MIDI master keyboards of the LMK Plus series have become a household name in the music scene over the last few years. The same high-quality TP/40GH 88-key hammer action keyboard with freely swinging hammers is used in all keyboards in the LMK Plus series. This keyboard meets the highest demands in terms of feel.
The LMK plus series of MIDI master keyboards established in the musician scene during the last few years. All keyboards of the LMK-plus series are equipped with the same high quality 88 keys piano-type keyboard TP/40GH with real hammer mechanics. This type of hammer mechanics does not compare to low cost hammer mechanics offered by some competitors (not only a simple metal lever beyond each key).
- High quality keyboard TP/40GH with real piano style action and hammer mechanics, 88 keys
- Touch dynamics with a maximum of 127 levels, depending on the selected dynamic characteristic
- Velocity resolution max. 127 steps resolution, dependent upon selected velocity curve
- Adjustable dynamic ratio of black to white keys
- Adjustable velocity reduction factor for black keys
- Monophonic aftertouch (channel aftertouch)
- Illuminated 2-line, 16-digit, blue LC display, contrast and lighting adjustable 2-line, 16-character blue LC display, adjustable backlight/contrast
- Operation via 24 buttons, 8 of which are menu buttons with blue, rectangular LED displays
- Operation via 24 buttons grouped in three rows of eight, 8 buttons with blue rectangle LED display