*Customer return as not quite what they wanted. In near mint condition, just a VERY faint mark on screen (shown above). Comes with all the original cables, stickers and packaging*
Massive sound in a compact size. Meet the six track groovebox that offers pretty much all of the Elektron superpowers in a sleek, lightweight, and portable package. Loads of useful presets and loads of space for your own sounds. Unleash your music spontaneously using the six tough, velocity-sensitive pads. Record your every move live, or punch in your creation one step at a time using the superb Elektron sequencer.
The sound engine uses high-quality digital samples. There are 300 preset sounds supplied by Splice, ranging from the familiar kicks, snares, and hi-hats to exotic, never-before-heard ones. With a few tweaks, you can easily personalize any sample until it sounds just the way you want it. Transfer your own samples into it, or use any of the expertly crafted custom sound packs.
This machine was the first to bring a complete set of tactile controls to Elektron products, with one function per knob. They’re all right there on the front panel; just grab a knob and twist it for instant control.
- 6 Audio tracks (all of which may be used as MIDI tracks as well)
- 6 × Velocity sensitive pads
- 96 Projects with 96 Patterns per Project
- 1 × Resonant multimode filter per track
- 1 × Assignable LFO per track
- Delay and reverb send FX
- Elektron sequencer up to 64 steps with unique length and scale settings per track
- Real-time or grid recording of notes and parameters
- 64 MB sample memory
- 1 GB +Drive storage