*Made In Bristol!*
Elevator Sound x Big T Music collaborate on the FIRST Elevator Sound Edition hardware, we’re kicking things off with a modern classic. The 16n Ele-faderbank, with anodised aluminium panels, Machina green Buchla-style caps and laser etched graphics. Control EVERYTHING and rep your favourite modular store at the same time..
- 16 smooth as silk Alps 60mm faders.
- MIDI over USB and/or via 3.5mm TRS for all your DAW and MIDI enabled hardware needs.
- Configure CC and Channel per channel easily using a handy Chrome based editor. https://16n-faderbank.github.io/editor/
- Sixteen CV outs (0-5V) for Eurorack and other hardware controllable via control voltage. Breakout Eurorack module for bipolar and extended CV range coming soon.
- I2C over 3.5mm TRS featuring a pull up resistor switch to support both I2C configurations (switch left for pull up resistors, right for no pull up resistors).
USB cable included.