Erica Synths Fusion VCOv2 is special kind of VCO – it fuses great tuning of digital VCO with warm, unique sound of vacuum tubes that work in suboscillator circuit.
Two double triodes in bistable latch connection act as suboscillators: -1 and -2 octaves with plenty of mixing opportunities for amazing sonic results. External audio signal can replace internal VCO. If you wish to go really low frequencies and have a sound that sets your modular system apart from mass – this is exactly module, you need!
- 3 basic waveforms (sine, triangle and pulse) with VC morphing, for example, triangle morphs from sawtooth to ramp
- Good 1V/oct tuning for 8 octaves
- Vacuum tube based suboscillators -1 and -2 oct
- Manual and CV controlled -1/-2 oct mixing
- Adjustable suboscillator waveshape
- Dry/Wet (VCO/suboscillators) mixing
- Passive Lowpass filter for extreme subbass sound
- Audio input