Bionic Lester Mark III is a two channel 12dB state variable digital filter inspired by the best of late-1990s “virtual analog“ filters. Each filter section has three CV inputs.
The Mark III preset system stores eight fully programmed panel setups, instantly recalling everything under the harshest demands of performance. The Morph mode allows smooth fading between all of these presets. The controls are arranged for maximum tweakability and the OLED display displays the cutoff frequency in hertz, resonance amount, and filter type.
- Input overdrive, resonance, and filter output mode mixing
- Dual 2-Pole State-Variable Filter
- Dual VCA
- Dual overdrive
- Filter mode continuously adjustable via CV
- Configurable signal routing
- CV inputs can be assigned freely
- Eight memory locations
Power: +146mA, -52mA