làrachd provides multiple methods of interfacing external signals and interactions into musically useful control voltage signals.
Line level audio sources and ambient sound converts to control voltage envelopes.
An audio enhancement circuit can provide emphasis to audio through a combination of waveshaping and limiting.
The làrachd’s included dual footswitch controller produces combinations of gate and trigger signals. This allows for hands off precision control over performance patches.
- Stereo line level to modular amplifier stage
- Built in condenser microphone capsule
- Audio enhancement signal processor
- Envelope follower with threshold comparator
- Dual footswitch controller
Power: +75mA, -70mA