The Instru? tágh is a “Swiss Army Knife” modulation source. It features an analogue sample and hold, digital random voltage generator, morphing LFO, and probabilistic trigger generator, and white noise generator, all with a unique phase-adaptive tap tempo functionality.
After many iterations of random voltage generation experiments, tágh’s 6 algorithms were meticulously curated to meet the needs of the designer. Once realised, it was quick to see its importance in small and big systems alike. These 6 random algorithms include Classic Stepped Random, Repeatable Stepped Random, Chaos, LFO, Probability-Synced LFO, and Downsampled LFO.
At only 4 HP, tágh is a true modulation workhorse.
- Analogue sample and hold
- Analogue white noise generator (normalled to sample and hold)
- Six digital random voltage generating algorithms
- Inbuilt bias and attenuation controls
- Smart tap tempo follower with manual button
- Steady and rhythmically-relevant clock generator
- Internal or external clock options of analogue sample and hold
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 27mm
- Power: +40mA / -15mA