Inspired by the architecture and sound of the classic Roland SH-101, the Atlantis—just like the 101—is quick to dial in rich bass and lead sounds; only now you have much more sonic territory to explore. Dual VCOs, Multimode VCF, VCA with Drive, and an ADSR envelope, all of the building blocks needed to expand or start making sound in your rack. The Atlantis is an analog, full subtractive synthesizer voice condensed into a single 40HP module that manages to be comprehensive without being cluttered, condensed, or constrained. It gives you all the building blocks needed to start making sounds in eurorack (VCOs, VCF, VCA, and envelope), making it a great starting point or addition to a comprehensive system.
- 27 jacks for creative and complex patching options
- Cascaded 4-Pole multimode filter
- Primary VCO: triangle core with Hard Sync, Octave switches, Linear/Exp FM and PWM
- Modulation VCO: triangle core with Hard Sync and Link switch to connect pitch to primary
- Global modulation bus with four VCO waveforms, noise and S&H options
- Looping ADSR with range switch, manual gate, and external level (velocity) control.
- Three position output clipping circuit
- Header on back of PCB that allows it to be linked (normalled) to the Intellijel Metropolis sequencer
- Skiff Friendly
Power: 214mA @ 12V, 196mA @ -12V