It’s all gone a bit wobbly.
Our design goal for Sealegs was to create the warmest, most musical and organic delay module possible — something that would sweeten and enhance any audio one chose to feed into it. As such, great care has gone into modeling the most distinctive and desirable sonic characteristics of three different types of delay circuits: Tape; Bucket Brigade, and Crossfading Digital.
A plethora of onboard controls enable you to dial in exactly the sound you want; synced or un-synced delays times (for both left and right channels); a built-in modulator with seven morphing waveshapes, a Wow & Flutter emulation, and an envelope follower; plus dedicated low- and high-pass filters; built-in hiss & crackle noises; per-model color controls; a spacious reverb; and a re-configurable signal flow through the unit. In addition, attenuverted modulation inputs abound — ensuring the delay ebbs and flows with your musical needs.
- Three Unique delay models with per-model “Color”, modulation behavior, and saturation/limiting
- Three Stereo configurations (PONG, L/R, Time/Width)
- Built-in modulator with multiple, morphing wave shapes
- Lush, routable 1970s-inspired reverb
- Noise control to introduce hiss and crackle.
- Highpass and lowpass filters for filtered repeats
- Input drive with level trim
- Per-model Freeze functionality for holding the delay contents and looping
- Delay times up to 6 sec (L channel) and 8 sec (R channel, Width adds 33% to Time)
- 9 CV inputs (with attenuverters)
- Stable external clock syncing (or tap tempo)
- 96 kHz, 32-bit stereo floating point processing
- Width: 20hp
- Depth: 29mm
- Power: +116mA / -10mA