GETREKT is a full analogue waveshaper – an aggressive one.
Fed an input – audio or CV – into and take the processed output from The circuit is designed to invert the polarity of any given input.
“Disrupt and Pieces are analog touch controls; they act like potentiometers and they keep the value once the finger is lifted from the surface. As it takes time to turn a pot, it takes time to interact with these controls: bridge with your finger the first line and the center III to decrease the value or the center and the last one III to increment. A red and a blue LEDs will light up to give visual feedback of the position of the control. This is a full analogue continuous control, designed to be an expressive and interactive gateway to decrease the boundaries between the user, the environment and the music-making-devices.”
Disrupt controls how much the output is affected by the waveshaper circuit. At maximum it will fold and create a total harmonic distortion.
Pieces controls the pulse width of the resulting transformed wave.
Both parameters have a dedicated reactive CV input. If connected, the touch potentiometer act as an offset of the incoming signal.
- Clipping and folding analog waveshaper circuit.
- Touch Controls on the amount of effect and PWM.
- Reactive CV inputs on both parameters.
- Inverts the polarity of any given input.
- Works with audio and CV sources.
- Single board design – extremely skiff friendly.
- “Whatever” power connector a.k.a. don’t mind the polarity.
- Width: 4hp
- Depth: 18mm
- Power: +35mA / -30mA