The first hybrid drum machine from Korg. Combining the rich power of analogue with the flexibility of digital, Drumlogue delivers the ultimate sound for your sonic creations. It combines the rich and raw power of analogue, the flexibility and convenience of digital, and the deep customisation of a unique SDK. A heavy-duty dynamic sequencer, powerful effects, and intuitive controls make Drumlogue a must-have in any setup.
Drumlogue features completely new analogue circuitry from legendary Korg engineer: Junichi Ikeuchi (ARP 2600 M, MS-20 Mini, ARP Odyssey). The depth and richness of its sound is on a whole new level. New analogue circuits for bass drum, snare drum, low tom and high tom provide a solid foundation, and elevate tracks with harmonic richness and a thick low end.
Drumlogue has 7 digital parts: 6 sample-based and 1 Multi Engine based. The sample-based parts can play a wide selection of pre-loaded PCM samples alongside imported user samples. These can be easily loaded into Drumlogue by connecting to a computer via USB and simply dragging and dropping into its main memory.
The wildly popular Multi Engine from Minilogue XD is made even more powerful: in addition to Variable Phase Modulation (VPM) and Noise generator engines, the Multi Engine in Drumlogue features a new user slot able to play fully-fledged synth voices – providing vast sonic possibilities never before heard on a drum machine.
- Threefold hybrid drum machine: analogue, digital and SDK
- Intuitive and easily accessible controls
- Fully customisable with a SDK for user synth voices and effects
- Exclusive Sinevibes ”Nano” synth plugin
- Powerful 64-step sequencer with chain mode
- Incredible individual and master effects
- Broad connectivity with 4 assignable outputs
- Dimensions: 317 x 189 x 73 mm
- Weight 1.4kg