MD-001 Juniper is an 8 channel clock and synced modulation source with a powerful modulation matrix giving it the capability to generate complex waveforms.
Waveform generation parameters such as frequency, amplitude, offset, morph and many more can be individually modulated with modulation sources including all 8 clocked internal channels as well as 4 assignable inputs, allowing Juniper to create mind bending relationships between output channels.
Each of the 8 output channels can be recorded directly to the SDCard with time quantization, allowing Juniper to behave as an intuitive CV looper for both internal and external CV sources.
The highly responsive OLED display features an oscilloscope for visualisation of output signals and modulation sources.
All this functionality including 8 LED buttons to quickly navigate channels and their waveform settings, packed into a modest size of 8HP, Juniper is an ideal modulation and CV looping workhorse for modular systems big and small.
- 8 high resolution 16-bit output channels
- 3 high resolution 16-bit CV inputs and 1 GATE (clock) input
- Per channel bipolar (-5V to +5V) and unipolar modes (0V to +5V)
- Multiple output waveforms: Sine, square, triangle & sawtooth, exponential, random, CV inputs
- Powerful modulation matrix with modulation sources including all 8 internal channels and 3 CV inputs
- All waveform parameters can be individually modulated, including: Frequency, Waveform, Offset, Amplitude, Morph, Key/Note, Sample & Hold and more
- 8 individual CV recorders time quantized, streaming directly to the SDCard for large loop durations
- Output waveforms synchronized to an internally or externally driven clock source
- Calibrated inputs & outputs
- OLED screen @ 60Hz with oscilloscope
- SDCard for firmware updates, saving state and data streaming