WHO SAID YOU NEVER HAVE ENOUGH VCAS?
Veils provides four VCAs with an adjustable response curve and offset control. Veils’ outputs are daisy-chained, allowing adjacent groups of 2, 3, or all 4 channels to be mixed together. An updated classic with:
- More compact footprint (10-HP), with sliders instead of knobs for the main gain/CV control.
- Gain indicator LED.
- Positive offset control (0 to 8V) for direct use of bipolar modulation sources.
- All inputs DC-coupled.
- All inputs handle audio-rate signals.
- Input impedance: 100k for all inputs.
- Gain scale: a +5V CV translates to a gain of 1 (0dB), both in linear and in exponential mode.
- Offset control adding an adjustable voltage from 0 to 8V to the gain CV.
- Gain range: maximum gain of 2 (+6dB) in linear operation, above 100 (+40dB) in exponential operation.
Power: +50mA, -50mA