Xer Mixa is a mixer with 10 stereo-paired inputs, three stereo-paired output busses, tactile controls, and a 100% analog signal path with low noise and crosstalk, pristine sound quality, and ultra-high headroom. A digital control interface harnesses the true power of hybrid design, allowing for state save and recall, per-channel pan law and pre/post send settings, multichannel editing, and MIDI I/O.
Xer Mixa features 8 interactive fader-controlled channels and two aux inputs, all with clickless mutes. Configuration options abound for per-channel pan-law settings, pre- or post-fader sends, and channel settings are made simple with the screen. Settings can be saved into preset slots for easy recall for performances or sessions.
Xer Mixa is a compact 32HP, with a streamlined and easy-to-use interface. CV control over almost any parameter is available through the rear-panel connecting Expando Expandi, which adds CV 8 inputs to Xer Mixa. Connect up to two Expando Expandis for easy CV control over channel levels, pan, aux sends, and more. Xer Mixa and Expando Expandi are available together as a discounted bundle, or individually.
Whether you have a massive studio rig or a compact performance system, Xer Mixa is the perfect choice for an expressive mixer.
- 8 stereo-paired inputs + 2 stereo aux ins
- 3 stereo-paired output busses
- Tactile controls
- Built-in analog leveling amplifier
- Analog signal path with low noise and crosstalk, pristine sound quality, and ultra-high headroom
- Edits saved between power cycles, save up to 7 presets, or back up by sysex
- Per-channel configuration for pan law, pre/post send, and more
- MIDI I/O
- Clickless mutes
- Reversible: simple screen setting inverts interface
- Optional 4HP Expander Expando Expandi adds 8 CV inputs that can be mapped to up to 32 destinations on the mixer
- Width: 32hp
- Depth: 23mm
- Power: +500mA / -250mA