Launchkey is our intuitive and fully integrated MIDI keyboard controller for making tracks in Ableton Live and with your external equipment. The Launchkey experience is designed for players of all types and abilities. With Launchkey, regardless of experience, you can create and play your music like never before. With its various musical creation features, all of which can be used standalone, Launchkey removes barriers to creativity, and expands the musical vocabulary of even the most talented keyboardists.
Custom Modes simplify the relationship between controller and software, with more power than ever in your hands. Programmable using the Novation Components browser-based tool, Custom Modes let you design the behaviour of your Launchkey, with control over control assignments, MIDI routing, pad colour and much more.
Launchkey 25 is equipped with a full-size five-pin MIDI DIN output, enabling simple connection to the universe of MIDI devices — new and old. Coupled with its immense standalone potential, Launchkey is now the centrepiece to your live or studio rig — computer or not.
The Launchkey platform has always been about flexibility, and the MK3 revision carries this mantra at its core. Larger, improved velocity-sensitive pads provide greater control over dynamics, and eight fixed rotary knobs bring your software to life at your fingertips. The integration with Ableton Live is truly seamless, with a dedicated button for activating the Capture MIDI function, plus track arm, quantise, click and loop controls, for flying around your Session faster than ever.
- Velocity-sensitive keyboard and 16 velocity-sensitive pads enable expressive and dynamic performance.
- Three chord modes (fixed, scale and user) let you trigger chords with one finger.
- Scale modes transpose keys and pads to notes in the selected scale.
- Powerful arpeggiator takes you to new melodic, harmonic and rhythmic places.
- Five-pin MIDI output works with any MIDI-compatible device.
- Easy-to-read screen – 16×2 character screen lets you easily see the state of what you’re controlling or selecting.
- Free software, including Ableton Live 10 Lite, virtual instruments, plugins and sample packs let you start creating straight away.
- Four Custom Modes enable you to create unique control setups for any performance or studio rig, using Novation Components.