uSt is a minimal panning mixer based on Nearness, an open-source design by Jesper Särnesjö.
Features seven inputs and two outputs (top and bottom jacks). The closest an input is to an output, the greater its influence on it, either audio getting louder or CV getting more or less attenuated.
The PAD switches attenuate their respective outputs by -6dB in case you use uSt as the output module of your rack or to avoid clipping if you’re mixing hot input signals within your system.
All inputs and outputs are DC-coupled: it handles both audio and CV.
- 7 inputs, 2 outputs
- PAD switches attenuate the outputs by -6dB
- Great sound quality and CV accuracy
- 4 HP
- Depth: 38 mm (rev1.0) – 25 mm (rev2.0)
- 2 mm anodized aluminium panel
- Input impedance: 100 k?
- Output impedance: 1 k? (rev1.0) – 510 ? (rev2.0)
- +12V: 25mA
- -12V: 25mA
- Reverse-polarity power protection
Manufacturer Product Page HERE