Nano Rand v2 is a reissue of the classic micro random module. It features a sample and hold, noise source, and random voltage generator in 4HP. It takes inspiration from and improves upon the analog concept of a random voltage module; moving forward in leaps and bounds into the digital domain.
- 4 switchable random voltage algorithms
- Can be internally or externally clocked
- Random gate source that generates musical derivatives of incoming clock
- Generates random frequency audio rate square waves allowing it to be both audio and control source
- Random voltage can be unipolar or bipolar
Power: +12V = 60mA, -12V = 17mA, +5 = 0mA
Manufacturer product page here.