Four multi model filters with stereo capability, combined with a six-stage four-channel modulation sequencer.
Finally a filter bank that unifies the control of multiple parameters, enabling a spaghetti-free approach to formant animation fun NIGHT RIDER cleverly turns the dials to where you want them, when you want, via it’s unique four channel modulation sequencer.
Create dreamy swooshing 70’s phaser filter sweeps. Phenomenal for phoneme vocal formant rasps and wheezes. Plucking great for strumming Karplus Strong twangs, and pinging filter pings! Or, turn your silk into shredded cabbage, with the built in bad-ass clipping-saturator.
Four filter blocks, with multiple models, including:
- 6db BPF [pingable]
- 12db BPF [pingable]
- 12db variable width BPF
- Comb Filter for Karplus Strom [pluckable & flanger vibes]
- All Pass filter [crazy Phaser vibes]
- Dual Input and Stereo output, with Pan control for each filter in the stereo field. Input can be Mono [CH1 – 1,2,3,4] or Dual [CH1-1,2 CH2 – 3,4]
- Modulation Sequencer capable of being clocked, scanned, and interpolated
- CV inputs for sequencer Interpolated scanning, 1V/Oct frequency offset, Slew amount, Resonance amount, Clock or MIDI clock input for sequence animation, MIDI CC
- Memory slots for storing and retrieving Filter and animation setups, and retrieving preset formant, and chord based Filter setups
- Width: 16 HP
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: 52mA +12V, 9mA -12V