Introducing the new Vector Wave from RYK Modular bringing together the awesome power of 16 oscillator FM, combined with Vector synthesis or true multi voice polyphony. The Vector Wave is a feature packed compact Eurorack module, which can be used as a stand alone synth-voice without the need for external VCA,ENV, LFOs etc.
- 16 oscillators, divided into 4 banks, oscillators can freely configured into series or parallel combinations for complex FM or additive synthesis.
- A cute Vector Joystick for morphing between oscillator banks, for cool performance timbre sweeps and sonic movement.
- Vectors can be recorded from the joystick and replayed from trigger sources, or animated from external or internal modulation sources.
- Super cool retro Big-Pixel screen, ideal for nostalgia freaks or the visually impaired.
- Wave Warping brings grit and aggression to the FM synthesis with oscillators continu- ously variable between Sine, Tri-ish Saw, Pulse waveforms.
- Wave Folding for subtle to extreme sonic bending possibilites.
- Two Envelope generators [ per voice in polyphonic modes ], and two LFOs with all controls assignable as modulation destinations.
- Intuitive Modulation Slot patching from external and internal sources to be routed to any parameter within the Vector Wave.
- 30 User Voice storage spaces for storing your synth masterpieces to internal memory, enabling you to impress your friends at a later date.
- Three modes of oscillator bank allocation Monophonic Vector, and Polyphonic Voice, and Multitimbral Polyphonic.
- MIDI input for a spaghetti-free Polyphonic setup, velocity, aftertouch and MIDI CCs avail- able as modulation sources.
- Slim but handsome Expander Module also available that adds 3 more V/oct and Gate inputs, for maximum mutli-voice multitimbral melodious mayhem!
- And a secret hidden retro video game . . .
- Width: 17hp
- Depth: 25mm
- Power: +60mA / -5mA