Selling our demo model, full warranty and support still applies.
Comes with all relevant box and packaging material.
Pyramid is designed to be the perfect brain for your musical setup, from studio to stage. It brings together a powerful sequencer, a looper, a rhythm generator, a real-time effect processor, a midi controller and an input+output interface. Pyramid does not produce sounds. Instead, we have focused our energies on creating an innovative and complete sequencing solution full of creative tools.
Full connectivity: midi in/out, midi usb in/out, cv gate in/out, din sync out and footswitch. With Pyramid’s high precision clock, the sequencer becomes a great synchronisation tool for both vintage and recent devices. Your instruments will always keep in time: Pyramid is the heartbeat of your studio.
You can also use Pyramid sequencer as a rock-solid interface box for your MIDI, USB MIDI & CV/GATE setup:
- filter note/clock/start stop/cc/pitch/aftertouch messages,
- route MIDI in to USB MIDI out,
- convert MIDI in to CV/GATE output and add effects,
- convert CV/GATE in to MIDI out,
- convert MIDI IN clock to DIN SYNC…
- Number of tracks played at the same time: 64
- Number of patterns per track: 32
- Number of sequences (group of tracks & patterns): 32
- Number of projects: 256
- Notes per step (polyphony): unlimited
- Number of effects per track: 4
- Automation recording, drawing, importing, exporting: CC0 to CC119, pitch, mono pressure, program change, effects parameters, BPM
- MIDI in (to control Pyramid with a MIDI controller, multitrack or omni input)
- Plug and play mini USB MIDI in
- 4x CV in (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
- 2x PEDAL in (stereo jack 6.35)
- Dual MIDI out (up to 16 channels = 16 instruments) (turbo midi ready)
- Mini USB MIDI out (up to 16 channels = 16 instruments)
- DYN sync out (available on the MIDI out B)
- CV out (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
- ENV out (secondary CV, e.g. to sequence filters) (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
- GATE out (jack 3.5mm) [0 to 5V]
- Assignable X/Y touchpad (105x65mm)
- SD card slot to save your projects and upgrade the OS.
- Power supply: mini USB bus (5V, 500mA) (included)
- Housing: machined aluminium 2mm, dark black
- Size: 206x268x44mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Kensington security lock
Pyramid is engineered in Paris and assembled in France.