The new Quad Quantizer from tenderfoot electronics is a versatile 4-channel CV quantizer. It has custom note selection, 12 pre-programmed scales and key transpositions that can be manually selected, or CV selected via the associated CV inputs.
Each channel features:
- CV input – which accepts the input you wish to quantize
- trigger input – which samples and holds the current voltage at the CV input (left unpatched, the quantizer continually processes the CV input)
- CV output – where your freshly tuned and reordered CV will emerge to go on to your VCO or otherwise in your modular system.
- trigger output – where a trigger signal is outputted every time a new CV value is produced at the CV output.
The encoder allows you to select various notes within the scale, with the left-hand button adding or deleting the selected note.
The right-hand button has multiple functions:
- long press (2 seconds) – deletes all of the currently selected notes to leave you with a blank canvas.
- middle press (1/2 second) – quick-saves the current selected notes into memory.
- momentary press – this switches between the current panel settings and the settings saved in the quick menu.
Power: +101mA, -10mA