Javelin is the envelope we at WMD have always needed to make. We took the best parts from our classic Multimode Envelope and combined them with the simplicity and convenience of an ADSR with integrated VCA. We then took the tricks we have learned from live performance and use of other awesome synthesizers and put it all together to create what we truly believe is the ultimate Eurorack envelope.
Javelin starts out as a simple ADSR envelope. We then added 3 level ranges, giving you control over the envelope’s overall amplitude. Next, 3 time ranges allow for quick switching of the feel of the envelope. These ranges were carefully designed to work with each other, making the switch a fun and playable part of the interface. Short and snappy, long and drawn out (max 88 minutes per stage with 5V in a stage’s CV input), the Javelin will suit any style of music or playing style.
Expression is key. We wanted to make the most expressive, emotional sounding envelope we possibly could. The addition of Accent and Choke inputs make for very interesting sequences that are just a couple gates away.
- Convenient integrated VCA
- Unique Accent behavior for expressive and emotional sequences
- Reset input
- CV over Attack and Release
- Level and Time Ranges
- Looping behavior for LFO style modulation
- Mode switch for gated and triggered behavior
- Linear, and Moderate or Steep Exponential shape
- Short hold at peak of Attack for that punchiness
Power: +93mA, -65mA