Designed to be heavy
TRSHMSTR is a collaborative effort between WMD and electro-dance heavyweights MSTRKRFT. TRSHMSTR features an aggressive combination of band-pass filtering (FLTR) and distortion (DRV). The FLTR and DRV sections can be used independently or together to produce a wide variety of tone-shaping, from subtle distress to full-on acid destruction. The INs and OUTs of the FLTR and DRV sections are cross-normalled, so you can run your signal through FLTR and into DRV or vice-versa with no extra patching.
- FLTR is a nasty and versatile band-pass filter
- Three resonance flavors change the character of FLTR’s feedback saturation.
- DRV section provides a wide range of overdrive tones.
- The HPF switch gives you control over the amount of lows allowed to enter
- the overdrive circuit
- The DRV also has three unique flavor settings.
- CV control over frequency, resonance, gain, and tone.
- CV attenuverters for both FREQ and GAIN control.
- LED indicators for frequency, resonance, gain, and tone
- KEY IN for filter tracking.
Depth: 25mm with power connected.
Power: +12: 56mA, -12: 53mA