Blackhole features two types of infinite reverb. “Infinite mode” continuously layers new sound on top of a suspended reverb while “Freeze mode” holds the effect in stasis, allowing you to play over the reverb tail. The Freeze Footswitch allows instant access to this feature.
Unlike other reverbs which may offer pre or post modulation, Blackhole features modulation built into the very reverb structure itself: this modulation can be used to smooth out the rough edges of the most extreme settings and offers unique tone-shaping ability.
Like all Eventide pedals, Blackhole allows you to fine-tune every aspect of the effect with the new, user-friendly, intuitive interface. A historical foundation of Eventide’s sound, the Blackhole reverb pedal opens an endless selection of possibility on your pedalboard.
- Five presets loaded at your feet with dozens more available with Eventide Device Manager (EDM) software
- Control the Size of your space from a cartoonishly small room to a limitless universe
- Use PreDelay to offset the onset of the reverb
- Turn up Feedback to go beyond the event horizon
- Fine-tune your tone with Lo, Hi and Q (resonance) controls. Use the tone controls to add airiness or clear up the low-end. Map the EQ controls to an expression pedal to add movement to the reverb tail
- Tap the Freeze Footsiwtch to instantly ‘freeze’ your sound
- Dual action Active Footswitch is latching or momentary
- Rear panel Guitar/Line Level switch for selecting use with guitar, synths, FX loop or DAW interface
Power: 9V DC @ 200mA / Center Negative (-), 2.1mm Barrel
Dimensions: 102 mm x 108 mm x 43 mm